- Power Output (Peak): 300W@8 Ohms/channel; 400W@4 Ohms/channel
- Power Output (RMS rated): 180W@8 Ohms/channel; 280W@4 Ohms/channel
- Power Output (Peak): 2 x 300W@8 Ohms; 1 x 550W@8 Ohms
- Power Output (RMS rated): 2 x 180W@8 Ohms; 1 x 550W@8 Ohms
- Power Output (RMS rated): 2 x 550W@8 Ohms
- Power Output (RMS rated): 1 x 750W@8 Ohms
- Gain (factor): x21
- Sensitivity (to rated power): 1.6V rms
- Input Impedance: 50k Ohms
- THD: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz~52KHz(-3dB)
- Dimension: 347mm x 430mm x 74mm
- 12V Trigger*
- Standby mode power consumption: 20W
- Weight: 6.5kg
- Color: Black
Power Rating & Measurement
- For typical usage of multi-channel amps, the situation where all channels are driven at max power will never happen.
- The MCX amps are designed to handle a wide range of speaker impedance from 2 Ohms to greater than 16 Ohms.
- As the speaker load varies and drop, the power increases (normally a 4 ohm load would have twice the power). But for high power amplifier the 4 ohm power rating can not exceed power supply, amplifier design limit and safety standard. Many manufacturers would claim theoretical (max) power to hype up the product spec.
MCX amplifiers are the successor to acclaimed NuPrime MCH-K38 with further sonic refinement, increased power, reduced noise and heat.